Treat your pup to the ultimate in nutrition with our Puppy Salmon Recipe! This grain-free recipe is specially formulated for puppies from 6 weeks to 12-18 months, as well as pregnant or nursing small breed dogs. Our unique blend of freshly prepared salmon, carefully selected vegetables and fruits provides a delicious meal that's easy to digest. We've also added optimal quantities of health-promoting ingredients like omega 3 supplements, glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate to help condition their structure, skin and fur. Plus vitamins and chelated minerals ensure your puppy gets all the nutrients they need for balanced growth and development. With no grains, cereals, soya or dairy products - this hypoallergenic recipe helps reduce the chances of allergies or intolerance. And you can trust it's vet approved! Give your pup the best start in life with our Puppy Salmon Recipe - happiness is a warm puppy after all!
- An ideal choice for puppies of all breeds.
- Can be given from 6 weeks to the age of 12-18 months and also good for pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Prepared with a minimum 65% human grade Salmon – Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
- Formulated by UK’s top rated nutritionists and our recipes are Vet approved
- 100% free from grains, cereals, soya, dairy products or any cheap fillers -reduces chances of allergies/ intolerance.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help ensure the robust development.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function and visual development.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives.
MAIN INGREDIENTSINGREDIENTS & BOTANICALS FOR: PUPPY SALMON RECIPE
|Omega 3 Supplement||FOS||
VIEW ALL OUR INGREDIENTS
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 22% Dried Salmon, 5% Salmon Oil, 3% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/ kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Nucleotides, Olive Extract (0.01%)
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 100 IUTrace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 10 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous & Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg
|Crude Oil and Fats
||382 Kcal/ 100g
|Weight of Dog
||2 - 6 Months
||6 - 9 Months
||9 -12 Months
12 - 18 Months
5 - 4 Kg
||70 - 100g||100 - 70g||70 -100g||Adult|
5 - 10 Kg
||130 - 170g
||150 - 170g
||150 - Adult
11 - 25 Kg
||240 - 280g
||250 - Adult
26 - 35 Kg
|| 370 - 410g
||410 - 430g
||400 - 370g
36 - 45 Kg
||460 - 500g
||500 - 520g
||520 - 490g
||490 - 460g